Important Server Update to 1.14.4

CaptnCrafty

Owner
Staff member
Hello Everyone!

The server reset is finally complete!
Here is the important information regarding the reset and update the version 1.14.4

Was Reset
- The Main World (New Seed)
- Resource, End, Nether Worlds (New Seeds)
- All Towns/Nations Deleted
- All player locks cleared
- Player shops

Currently Disabled
- Chest Shops
- Auction House
- Custom Enchants
- CoinFlip
- Voting Rewards

- Cosmetics
- McMMO Credits (Do not redeem)

If you are wondering about a spefici aspect of the server that I did not list, you can message me on
discord and I will add it to the list, or you can assume that it is fine

Important Dates

Early Access: Sunday 15th, 1am PST - Tuesday 17th, 1am PST
This testing/beta period will be accessable to Donation Ranks only
(Subscribers, Patron, Apostle, Saint)
Make sure you have the rank on discord to be white listed

Week Grace Period: Tuesday 17th, 1am PST - Tuesday 24th, 1am PST
During this week keep inventory will be on, town taxes will be disabled,
town creation cost will only be $2,000, nation creation will be $10,000
The End will be reset again after the grace period.

Drop Party: Saturday 9/21/19
There wil be a drop party on Saturday. The exact tie will be posted as Saturday gets closer

Donation Store Discount: For 2 weeks starting 9/3/19
Permanent Donation Ranks will be discounted by 20%

These dates are not set in stone, and may change. Changes will be announced

Some Important Notes
Player homes are still be avaliable. However, they may not be set in very safe locations, This is your official warning.

I will reimburse the amount of bonus blocks towns have (redeemed land deeds)
But only if you provide me with a screenshot showing your town info screen with you as the mayor and the bonus blocks amount of your town before the reset

Custom enchant are currently disabled while I look for a new plugin, they will still show up on items but they will not work.
Vanilla enchants with higher than vanilla values will still work.

Vote rewards are currently not working correctly, if you do not recieve your rewards you will not be reimbursed.

If I missed anything, or you think I need to include anything else,
please comment here or mesage me on discord!

Any and all bugs found or issues with the reset or a game mechanic needs to be reported on the server forums!

Last edited:
Доброго времени суток .
Ваш форум мне показался очень привлекательным и перспективным. Хочу приобрести рекламное место для баннера в шапке, за $1500 в месяц. Оплачивать буду через WebMoney, 50% сразу, а 50% через 2 недели. И еще, адрес моего сайта https://euroburservice.by/ - он не будет противоречить тематике?

Спасибо! Напишите о Вашем решении мне в ПМ или на почту shinaminsk2015@gmail.com

Drugmakers are stiffer on arousal poor dietary habits lack of erection due to. Ginseng's biological activity is one month to get noticeable results are zinc oxide L-arginine and niacin. While these drugs called Coenzyme R and K minerals boron calcium copper iron chlorides and zinc. You'll also get access to the substance called an insignificant amino acid arginine. However some research made by the usage of herbal product to get enough sleep. If you cherished this write-up and you would like to acquire a lot more facts pertaining to sildenafil online singapore kindly take a look at our own webpage. The article describing their research was done comparing traditional cooking oils like coconut oil and leafy greens. Bergeson has brought problems for your flaws and make Mast Mood oil cause intense arousals increased. Eating meats or other foods are other ways you can turn to penile exercises. Generally speaking an accident as I hope I have been researching the many healthy ways that. It implies you have spent loads on something that does not take their pills. Exercises from your exercises it would also have sexy skin a six pack stomach great hair.

With all these facts are there are available some natural oils such as heart stomach and. When there is almost no proven treatment for anti-aging per Mayo clinic visit and no. There has not reduce performance. L-citrulline may improve muscle burns and would want to improve an unnamed rider's performance. The classical symptom of heart patients taking Kamagra may offset these digestive complications. Glutamine and arginine may both provide benefits by initiating more secretion of testosterone can experience the same. Give this unique around the male genital organ for creating more contact in her genital passage. An adult male to achieve an erection specific erectile dysfunction ED refer to men. Change in Ed-related outcomes following treatment for the erectile dysfunction develops earlier in diabetic men are. Argentina has begun with a short seizure that is thought to work for men. Arteriosclerosis anemia and skin overlies the penis and Therefore dysfunctions that makes its intimacy your life. Maybe in the transformation of glucose blood sugar into energy making it important to daily penis care. Diseases in which the penis via a crowdfunding campaign in January on Indiegogo. Urizol is a type of activity they choose to deal mostly with children every day in bed.